Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade is a new edition of a classic game that draws on more than two decades’ worth of material from the iconic World of Darkness setting. The rules are designed and adapted specifically for the Live Action Roleplay environment, while maintaining the fidelity of the original game. Whether you’re a veteran player or discovering live-action roleplaying for the first time, this book contains everything you need to create and play a
vampire character or create your own live-action chronicle.
- All the clans. All the bloodlines. All the disciplines. This is a complete game, containing everything you need to enjoy VampireThe Masquerade in one of its most thrilling formats.
- A streamlined character creation system that is quick, yet comprehensive.
- A new cinematic yet mathematically-balanced rules system developed specifically to support the story and style of a live action environment for Vampire The Masquerade.
- An updated and unique storyline, designed specifically for Live-Action Vampire: The Masquerade, in which players and Storytellers can develop their own chronicles.
- Detailed settings for Camarilla, Sabbat, and Anarch games, with custom rules designed to enhance the story of each setting.
- Gorgeous new full-color art that faithfully depicts this dark and decadent world.
- Support, guidance, and advice for Storytellers, covering everything from how to write plots, run engaging scenarios, or personalize a setting for your chronicle. Learn how to manage a chronicle in a world where players want to play 24/7 and to customize your setting for the story you want to tell in your chronicle.
This description and book available from Drivethrurpg.com